Reason CMS Roadmap
This roadmap is a living document that gets updated periodically, especially during our Hack/Docs.
Reason CMS 4.8
Reason CMS 4.8 is planned for Winter 2017.
- Faculty/Staff/Student profiles (enhanced directory)
- Ability to group Faculty/Staff entities
- SEO: Fix duplicate content issues
- Twitter cards integration
- FAQ sorting
- Ability to lock all entities of a certain type
- Multiple primary maintainers on a site
- Multiple email recipients for event registrations
- Site/page deletion redirect UI
See full list of 4.8 issues on GitHub.
- Streamlined install process
- No rewrites, single .htaccess file at the top
- One writable data directory that ships empty.
- Reduced symlinks
- Move modules out of minisite_templates
- Revamped admin interface with improved multiple item association
Template / Themes
- Template / Page Type system revamp to increase flexibility
- Unlimited modules per page area via module groups