Reason keeps a long history of your page edits so that you can go back in time and revert to an older version of your page.
To revert to an older version,
- Edit the page you want to change.
- In the left menu under Other Action Items click History.
- At the top of the page (next to Compare) select Current Version from the drop-down menu.
- To the very right (next to with) select an older version of the file from the drop-down menu.
- You will then see a side-by-side comparisons of your current page with an older version (you will have to scroll the page to the right to see both columns).
- Once you find the version that you would like to restore, scroll to the very bottom right of the page and click Make this version current.
- On the next screen, click Confirm.
- Click Finish.