Reason 4.4 has been officially released.
Key updates / features include:
- TinyMCE is the new default WYSIWYG editor - comes with image and page link plugins (More in Developer Notebook).
- Social Sharing for publications and new Social Account type (More in Developer Notebook).
- Improved protection against CSRF and XSS attacks.
Other notable updates:
- Forms now support date scheduling and submission limits.
- Twitter integration uses API 1.1 and OAUTH authentication.
- SEO enhancements and ability to use hyphens in URLS.
- jQuery updated to 1.9.1.
- Google analytics enhancements.
- Better support for responsive video and forms.
- Improved event performance.
- Default access group support for easy access restriction on newly created items.
Special thanks to Andrew Bacon who did a lot of work in a short time to develop functional, maintainable TinyMCE integration plugins.
Thanks to all who contributed.